Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nicole and John

It is Sundance time here in Utah and my friend Nicole headed up to Park City under the guise of going to see a movie. The reality is that she was stalking her dream boy - John Kraskinski, aka Jim of The Office. There is a long story of how it all came to be but the short of it is that Nicole met him in a dark alley and though a proposal was not forth coming (darn it!), he did offer an autography and a photo op. Niocle is hilarious and several years ago sent out a Christmas card with a picture of her with Apollo Ono. Several months later, her grandmother saw Apollo on tv and called Nicole to let her know her "boyfriend" was on the tube! I thought Nicole might want to use this photo in her Valentines card so I created this for her using My Memories Suite. Then Nicole can tell her grandma that she can see her boyfriend every Thursday on NBC!

(I created this using one of the new design from the Design Shop. It is from the Ettes - their stuff is great. This layout is really just a tag - I imported it as a jpeg and then created this page.)

1 comment: